Municipal Courts Information St Charles County
St Charles Criminal Defense Lawyer
ATTORNEY AT LAWI am a DWI Criminal Defense Lawyer – with over 34 years of experience in handling cases in St Charles County.
I have been successfully defending and helping people who have been arrested and charged with:
- CRIMINAL FELONY CHARGES
- CRIMINAL MISDEMEANOR CHARGES
- DWI CHARGES – DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED
- DUI CHARGES – DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE
- STATE CRIMINAL CHARGES
- COUNTY CRIMINAL CHARGES
- MUNICIPAL COURT CRIMINAL CHARGES
- STATE TRAFFIC TICKETS
- COUNTY TRAFFIC TICKETS
- MUNICIPAL COURT TICKETS
- and all other kinds of TRAFFIC TICKETS (Speeding, Improper Lane Usage, Electrical Signal Violations, Stop Sign Violations, Driving While Revoked, Driving While Suspended, No Proof of Insurance, No Operators License, Careless and Imprudent, are some examples).
Douglas Richards has been defending people in areas of St. Louis County, St. Louis City, St. Charles County, Jefferson County and Franklin County for over the past 34 years. See specific court information below (scroll down).
St. Charles County Courthouse
300 N. 2nd Street, St. Charles, MO 63301
(636) 949-3080 (telephone)
ATTORNEY AT LAW
9666 Olive Blvd, #365
Saint Louis, MO 63132