St Peters Traffic Ticket Lawyer
Keep Points Off Of Your License!
St Peters Traffic Ticket Lawyer. Have you or a family member been pulled over by the police in St Peters, MO? Did you get a City of St Peters traffic ticket? Keep the points off your license! Keep your insurance rates down! With over 28+ years of experience, I will get the best result for you! I handle all kinds of City of St Peters traffic tickets. Whether it is a speeding ticket, stop sign ticket, improper lane use, failure to signal, or even driving while suspended, my goal is to make sure you are not convicted and that no points are assessed against your drivers license. Call Today!
You have been pulled over by the City of St Peters Police Department and have been given a City of St Peters traffic ticket or several St Peters traffic tickets.
What do you do now?
- You don’t want any points assessed against your driver license.
- You don’t want your driver license suspended for points.
- You don’t want your insurance rates going up.
- You don’t have the time to take off to appear in the Municipal Court of St Peters.
Who do you call?
It’s simple, when you need the Best City of St Peters Traffic Ticket Lawyer, then you need to call:
ATTORNEY AT LAW
314-517-5756 or 636-256-7300
ST PETERS TRAFFIC TICKET DEFENSE
- All Traffic Tickets
- All Speeding Tickets
- Speeding in a Construction Zone
- Speeding in a Accident Reduction Zone
- Speeding in a School Zone
- Excessive Acceleration
- Drag Racing
- Failure to Signal
- Failure to Drive in a Single Lane
- Improper Lane Use
- Failure to Yield
- Following too Close
- Illegal Turn
- Improper Passing
- No Motorcycle License
- Stop Sign Violations
- Electric Signal Violation
- Driving While Intoxicated – DWI
- Driving Under the Influence – DUI
- Driving While Suspended – DWS
- Driving While Revoked – DWR
- All Moving Violations – Point Violations
- Driving Without Insurance – No Proof of Insurance
- Careless, Reckless or Imprudent Driving – C & I
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- All Moving Violations – Point Violation Tickets
ATTORNEY AT LAW
Douglas Richards has been defending people in areas of St. Louis County (West County, South County, North County), St. Louis City, St. Charles County, Jefferson County, Lincoln County and Franklin County for the past 28 years.
How does Missouri’s point system work?
If you accumulate a total of 4 points in 12 months, the Department of Revenue will send you a point accumulation advisory letter.
If you accumulate a total of 8 or more points in 18 months, the Department of Revenue will suspend your driving privilege.
- 1st suspension – 30 days
- 2nd suspension – 60 days
- 3rd or more suspensions – 90 days
The Department of Revenue will revoke your driving privilege for one year if you accumulate:
- 12 or more points in 12 months
- 18 or more points in 24 months
- 24 or more points in 36 months
When your driving privilege is reinstated following a Point Suspension or Revocation, the Department of Revenue reduces your total points to 4.
Every year you drive without getting new points on your record, the points will be reduced.
- 1 year — total remaining points reduced by one-third
- 2 years — remaining points reduced by one-half
- 3 years — points reduced to zero
Although your points may be reduced to zero, certain types of convictions must remain listed permanently on your Missouri driver record.
How many points do I have on my record?
Please call (573) 526-2407 to find out how many points you have on your record or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
When can tickets be removed from my record?
Traffic Tickets cannot be removed from your Missouri driver record until the conviction is at least three years old, but other conditions may apply.
If the traffic ticket(s) led to the suspension or revocation of your Missouri driving privilege, then five years must pass from the suspension or revocation reinstatement date before the traffic ticket(s) may be purged.
Traffic Tickets for Failure to Maintain Insurance cannot be removed from your Missouri driver record.
How can I request an old ticket be removed from my record?
You may submit a request (including your full name and Missouri driver license number or social security number) to have old tickets purged from your record using one of the following methods:
- Send an e-mail request to email@example.com .
- Call (573) 526-2407 during normal business hours to request the purge.
- Send a written request to our central office:
Missouri Department of Revenue
301 West High Street – Room 470
PO Box 200
Jefferson City, MO, 65105-0200
NOTE: A ticket is not eligible to be removed if it “supports” an existing administrative suspension/revocation/denial action against the driver, or if it otherwise must remain on the record in accordance with state law.